Home Forums Power Pivot Printing a list of Measures (or calculated fields) with Formulas

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ivangoldman 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

John Fetherolf
    Participant
    • Started: 4
    • Replies: 9
    • Total: 13

In Standard Pivot Tables, there is an option to list the formulas for the calculated fields. It’s in the PivotTable Tools, Fields, Items, Sets called List Formulas. Is there a way to list and print the formulas used to create the measures (calculated fields) with Power Pivot? As I introducing the power of these tools, I’m being asked is there a way to print out a list of all of the calculated used.

austinsense
    Participant
    • Started: 0
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 2

This is the magic you’re looking for …

Power Pivot Utilities

mikechina
    Participant
    • Replies: 7
    • Total: 7

This is also amazing:

http://daxstudio.codeplex.com/

John Fetherolf
    Participant
    • Started: 4
    • Replies: 9
    • Total: 13

<span style=”color: #333333; font-family: ‘Georgia’,serif;”>Wow!!! The Power Pivot Utilities Add-In is unbelievable! I’m not sure why this Add-in is not document in all the books. Thank you for sharing this.</span>

<span style=”color: #333333; font-family: ‘Georgia’,serif;”>I have used the Memory Usage macro in the past after reading about it in some other postings. It is great that it is now just a menu item with the Power Pivot Utilities. I also extend the Table and Pivot Table to include the percent used for each row item (the Memory Size divide by the sum of the Memory Size column). This allows me to quickly see what percent each table and column is using. It would be nice if the macro could do include this… but I have no problem if manually adding it.</span>

ivangoldman
    Participant
    • Replies: 0
    • Total: 0

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

I am planning to use that, but our local printer that does our business printing needs always provides interesting ideas that is why I can’t refuse to get their service,, but pretty much sure they know this one and I will probably suggest to use this on our next project,, right now this is the style of what we need http://www.digitekprinting.com/bound-books-black-white.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Power Pivot’ is closed to new topics and replies.