Home Forums Power Update Power update Schedule frequency

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tlanza89 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Vira
    Participant
    • Started: 2
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 3

In power update there is an option to schedule a job daily with interval repeation to schedule a job every hour as an example. Can there be an option to select the days – for example if a report needs to be ran for business days Monday to Friday vz daily including weekends. Please advise if that feature can be included ?

Charles
    • Replies: 189
    • Total: 191

Try the weekly option, there you should be able to select the weekdays.

Vira
    Participant
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 3

Thank you for the response – yes I can select weekdays in the weekly option however I need the schedule to run every 30 minutes on a weekday only -excluding weekends. That option is not available when selecting weekly option. That option is only available on the daily schedule. So wondering if there could be an update on the daily schedule – to select business days vz calendar days or something where you could exclude weekends dependent on the report schedule.

tlanza89
    Participant
    • Started: 3
    • Replies: 3
    • Total: 6

I would also like to see a weekday option listed for multiple refreshes per day (IE every 15 minutes Mondays through Fridays).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.